Tuesday, April 29

Anticipation


I've been craving sushi lately.

I just thought she was cute there was no real reason to put the picture up. I found it when SM and I were looking for pictures for invites. Let's just say we found some really interesting ones. I also learnt that you can change the settings on your google search. A lot of my searches have been really interesting lately. LOL

I go back to school soon. *Sigh May 6th. It's alright though I mean I'll still have time to go away on the weekends. I'm only going to be there 2 days a week. This way I know I'll get a kill mark in Financial Accounting. My IAT course might help relieve stress. Which reminds me I need to work on my sketches today. I bought a new canvas. I have an idea. =D

I have to go to work soon.. *Sigh.. Gym, work, <3, cleaning, sketching. Hopefully I remember to pay my phone bill today.

Glow and the Dark Tour, M.I.A, my mini vacation, SATC movie night w/ the girls and of course my birthday... I can't wait! I think we're going to have one more concert to add to the list. *crosses fingers.

No comments: