Monday, May 5

First Day of School

It is the first day of school tomorrow, booyah?

I'm not going to lie, I'm excited. I have one hardcore study class and another interactive arts class. It's going to be nice to be busy again. I've been working a lot lately but I find myself not taking advantage of my days off. I've been doing a lot of lazy days or cleaning, which is really not like me. I used to always be on the run heading downtown or what not. I don't know what has happened to me. Maybe it was my obsession with saving money?

However, this weekend is going to be kill. I'm starting to get really excited. I have work and school all day on tuesday and wednesday. Thursday is pay day! It's also my shopping and nails day. Friday I'm getting my hair done. I really need a trim. Hopefully, my hubby will stay up all night with me till it hits midnight for my birthday. =D Saturday... Well it's just going to be hectic; family lunch, birthday dinner, clubbing and etc.

Things are starting to work out. I can't wait till this weekend of May long weekend. I'm going on a little mini vacation with my <><. It will be really nice to get a way, if only for a bit. I'm so glad he suggested it.

No comments: