I have an hour before class so I might as well ramble. I broke my first crystal off my nail. Damn you SFU clipboard. I've had pretty good luck. I mean I've had my nails done for 2 weeks and it's the first crystal to fall off. Damn you rainy days and you're bad luck.
I worked every sunny day except for one. That one day I had off sucked. I had the worst fever. My throat was all swollen and I had chills. Woke up at 5 am and headed to the couch and stayed there. *Sigh It wasn't that bad though. The last couple of days have been really interesting. I guess that's a word you could use to describe it. Lots of police, coffee, late night walks and cooking.
<>< bought me some sexy running shoes. My shoes talk to me when I run. Nike+, what?
I remember when I was younger my highs were really high and my lows even lower. However, for the last while it seems like I have a greater power over my emotional state. I've learnt how to deal with life. I'm not saying I never cry or things are never bad. I'm just saying, I'm in control of my life and it feels good. I just hope I kill this semester at school.
I'm so sleepy.
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment