Sunday, June 1

Lots of Ladies Nights



I really need to stop with the ladies nights and get back into the studying. However, opening day and SATC was well worth it. Tomorrow is Glow in the Dark! YAY I found my camera charger, washed my clothes and now I just have to make sure I get all my errands done before the concert. I have my consultation for my extraction tomorrow. =S Plus I have to make sure I get some more homework done and some things printed from Staples. Long story short, I have a very early morning and a very long night... That will be followed by an even longer next three days.

Apple store downtown was kinda bunk. I was disappointed.

I got my nails done a couple of days ago. Let's just say I have a new color that I'm obsessed with. =D They're not as fancy as my last ones. However, I think it was time for some simplicity.

1 comment:

PATRICIA T said...

lolll i love coloring :D :D :D