Monday, June 30

My Recovery



I had a drag the other day. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. My theory is because my last smoke was a Marlboro Light. (My true addiction.) Bels just don't hit it. Man, I'm an addict. My last hit was too much of a high. Full stomach on Crazy Rolls, Akari House Salads and Salmon Sashimi. Mmm...



I hate not being able to smoke. Damn you dry sockets. I'm allowed to smoke again today. Woot! Go day 5. At least I don't have it as bad as cone head.




I took one day of down time after my extraction then I went crazy. After that I was driving around downtown and chilling at True Confections. I love driving around with the sun roof open. It feels so good. Oh and I hit the gym too, swollen jaw and all. MMmmmm all that chocolate went to my hips. I had to go for a run. As you can tell I've been nick'n out and running around in the only thing keeping me sane.




Saturday was gorgeous so we did my favorite summer time activity, rollerblading the sea wall. =D Which was followed by a kill meal of congee and rice noodle since I still couldn't eat. Which you know what that means.. More fortune cookies lol. I love my fortune cookies.




Sunday was really random. I ended up at the driving range with the guys. I really miss the driving range. I'm thinking about buying my own clubs and going for the hell of it in the mornings. There is something so relaxing about it. After the driving range we were going to cook some food and grab some liqs but by the time we were in the liquor store I realized it was Sunday. Which to anyone who went to PM or lived in Surrey knows CHEAP WINGS. Mmm cheap wings... The waitress hit on me more than Mas. <3 That so made my night. It was that or Aiysh threatening to ash down Mas' throat if he threw up on her. Since Mas felt the need to take Tequila shots before going to night market. I'll just stick with my Gin and Tonic. <3

That was my recovery so far. I'm still sore.. Food has still be interesting. I miss straws more than ever and smoking. Oh and I become a health nut when I nick out.

No comments: