
It was just one of those days today. =)
I had class this morning but it wasn't that bad. You can't complain when you do well on assignments and get them back. Especially when you know you're going to kill the next one. I love being able to finish your homework in class and then hand it in when you go to lab.
Boyfriend and I went kayaking after class. It was amazing. I really missed kayaking. I'm so rusty. Although I've completed level one and two, I feel like a noob. We went to Deep Cove and kayaked to Jug Island. We child out on a tiny beach and swam a bit. It was the best. I can't wait to go kayaking on the island. I also want to go rip gliding too. =D I didn't get to do it when I went bungee jumping.
No comments:
Post a Comment