Why they're so dope:
1) My Brother is a geek like me. Which means he'll hook me up with the programs I need for school, technical support or a video game to play when sick.
2) My Mom is always down to watch a chick flick or grab coffee. She's the kind of person where you don't need to do anything. You just need to be around her and there will always be something to do.
3) My Dad cares too much. We may not always have the most in common but he cares so much and always tries to pretend he's interested in my new cool scarf or silly activity. He's also the first one to call normally when I get off work. I almost forgot to mention if he thinks I'm sad he will bug me. He ask me if I'm okay like 5 million times and check up.
4) Even if you wake up to an empty house there is always a note. It maybe just be a "Gone to the Beach. Love, Mom + Dad" or a "Gone walking with the girls. XO Mom" but there is always a note.
5) My parents are still head over heals in love. It is unbelievable how much they love each other. It's one of those things you just don't hear about anymore.
6) My Brother is always there to brag or rant to when I get cheap gas or hate a class (Cough cough ahem.. Java). Actually he's just always there for great commentary. He'll be there to tell me what shoes to wear in the morning. He'll be there to laugh at me when I run back and forth from my car because I forgot something. He's my stability in life when the world spins.
7) We always have the best family dinners.
8) My Mom loves to talk about her day and tell stories. I think we both just love to talk. Sometimes it scares me how alike we are. She's also cool to talk to because she likes to make fun of the way I talk. (Especially, when I'm excited. She loves to mimic.)
9) My Dad is really bad when it comes to computers but it always makes me smile. I'll never forget the time he asked me where the 'esc' key was.
10) Someone always has a surprise for you no matter what. (Hidden chocolate or maybe Mister Turtle in the shower, microwave, drawer, etc.)
11) My Brother knows how to give hugs at the perfect moment.
12) There is always a random drawing or note for no reason and there is always a response back. It may just be a drawing of something goofy or a count down to summer but it's something.
13) Although this list isn't in any type of order, number 13 will always be for my Daddy. He's my lucky charm.
14) My Mom makes me congee when I'm sick and lets me be baby.
15) We have the best inside jokes / family only things.
I'd continue this list but my family is too cool and it would take days to finish it.
7 hours ago
1 comment:
I remember your parents. They define the meaning of true love. Foreal.
Post a Comment