Saturday, September 13

Update

I forgot my book at work today. I'm really sad about it because I wanted to spend tonight in bed reading. I'm still not feeling 100% and I did a lot of running around the last couple days. I wake at anywhere from 6:30AM to 9AM (If I'm lucky) and do errands and/or head to school. After that I drive my butt to work and stay there till 9PM. I just feel like it's a long day. I'm only working 3 days this week and 4 next week so it isn't that bad. I think I'd go insane if I wasn't busy.

However, things have been amazing with boyfriend. =D

I almost bought the Blackberry Bold today. However, I was looking at it and I don't think it was meant to be. The leather backing just isn't me. It's cool and all but too many people have it already. It's that or they have an Iphone. I'm looking at the DoCoMo SH906i and the DoCoMo SH905i. I <3 the SH906i. It's very cool. I have a feeling that it would fit better in my hand but I'll have to go see.

However, first I'm going to call Fido and look into changing my phone number. I need to get rid of some weirdos.

No comments: