However, a lot has been happening lately. I've missed out on a ton of blogging. I'll keep it down to 10 random things. (They're in no particular order)
1) That stupid Saw phone call thing has gotten old. Please, stop sending it to me people. Grumble! Oh, and I need a new cellphone. *Sigh
2) My beautiful flowers are starting to wilt. They made my room smell lovely. Thank you, Kuya. You always know when I'm stressing out and just need a break. You really are amazing.
3) I heart Audrey Kawasaki.
4) My brother got caller ID for my house... Weird.
5) Koko loves to play video games with me and bark at cars. However, he's scary when you drive around with him on your lap because I'm petrified that he will jump out the window.
6) deleted
7) Patrick is funny but lovable. Which reminds me I have to give him the update. He always has the best stories.
8) I was watching television when a talk show host stated that she would never date a guy that blogged. Honestly, that got me thinking... I mean being the net junkie that I am. I've never found it weird to blog. I mean it's just a way of life I guess. It's a way to get things out. Shrug... Maybe I need to spend sometime away from my laptop to understand it... Ya that's never going to happen.
9) Burnout is AWSOME.

10) My brother need to listen to better music OR he needs to learn not to wake me up first thing in the morning. Especially, when I'm sick.
1 comment:
I love Audrey Kawasaki too. She's my favourite! :D Yeah. I'm blog creeping. You're never on xanga anymore ;P
Post a Comment