
This can't be life, this can't be love
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us
There are very few new songs that have gotten my attention lately. I just can't help but still play the old stuff. 2000? That isn't even that old. =)
I really haven't posted anything lately. I've been so stressed with school. I can't wait till I'm done school. I just want to do my own thing. I want to finish my back piece, get a tatty on my arm, get my ears gaged and possibly my nape back. I have to do a shit load of cleaning and work on some paintings I've started and never finished. I also want to get back into photography. It's been too damn long. I miss designing. I hate that this semester was all programming and business. I need to feel like myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment