Sunday, January 4

2009

It's four days into the New Year and I still haven't posted. I've been out a lot lately and haven't had time to post. Life has been good. My life did a 180 when winter break started. It was a weird transition from school, and well we all know what else, to working 5 days a week. I spent a lot of time with my friends this break. I would have gone insane if I didn't have them to save me from just working. Lots of movies, video games, hookah, casinos, shanks, drinking, shopping, painting, playing in the snow, etc. However, I haven't been sleeping lately. 3 hours here n there. My body is starting to burn out.

I've had a lot of really good talks lately. A lot of good and bad things happened on or around New Years. However, it's a fresh start. A start that has been very interesting so far. Thank you to those of you that held my hand thru the rough and icy nights. I have a good feeling about 2009.

No comments: