Monday, January 12

Running Like A Chicken



Hold on to the little things in life. I've been acting like a crazy person lately due to all the assignments and readings. However, MY LOVER IS HOME. I saw her yesterday. Life feels a little more normal.

I have a feeling that this semester is going to be very busy. For the last while I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off. I have been so busy and overwhelmed. I still need to buy a new laptop. I broke my MacBook so I've been using my little Asus EEE for school. Then my Sony VIAO when at home.

*Sigh.. I miss my MacBook. I'm really sick of my Information Design class. The lecture is so boring.

1 comment:

the janoo said...

You broke your Macbook.. Already!? geeze woman. Gentle.. haha! School's been good thus far. Lots of readings, but thats nothing new. Once Feb/March hits, I'll probably be stressing buckets. Blog more! It's refreshing!