Thursday, January 15

Waiting to see what happens next


OMG!@ I want.. why do you have to be expensive.
I LOVE KIKI DE MONTPARNASSE


Work is extremely boring today. When you stare at the same hallway all the damn time and at a lot of the same people you start to go insane. I think that's why most people in retail smoke... Because it is just that damn boring. Even when you work in a busy store it's so damn routine that when you get a chance to escape it is a blessing.

My head hurts. I just want work to be over so that I can go to sleep. However I don't want to go home to deal with the parents. Life was going really good. Long story short they decided to change the rules of the game. Why do they have to be so damn moody at times. Oh well, this weekend is going to be spent at SFU. I have enough work to make my head explode.

To Do:

- Go to the bank
- Find charger
- Do laundry
- Make hair appointment
- Do readings
- Sleep
- Take photos for project
- Write journal entry for class
- Meet up with Ben to do HW
- Study with Aiysha
- Downtown w/ Kuya
- ETC

No comments: