1) People lie for there friends. However, it's nothing to be upset about. You just have to realize where everyone around you stands.
2) Friends do weird things for friends and sometimes you end up disappointed.
3) You left such a foul taste in my mouth.
What a retarded day... what a sad week.
Here are just a few pictures from my project from last week. Our team pretty much lived at school. Building the pantheon in a week sucks.

I might put up some more later but for now I have to work on my 3D model that I never had to chance to work on yesterday due to my "adventure". Friends on shrooms suck sometimes.
I have to do laundry, work on my car, tons of homework plus dropping off homework at school. UGH! More driving. I'm really sick of driving 2 days ago I drove from Surrey to Burnaby then to Richmond followed by back to Burnaby and then home to Surrey. After dinner that day I drove from Surrey to Burnaby and back again. Then the day after aka yesterday/this morning, I drove from Surrey to SFU then back home, then to Richmond followed my a retarded car ride to Burnaby then to Surrey.
Not driving and saving on gas money soooo is not working out.
No comments:
Post a Comment