
I'm so happy to have my own bed tonight. Seattle was a blast. I barely slept, worked my ass off and had so much fun. I barely had time to even take pictures. I was just taking it all in. I can't wait to go back and just hang out around Pioneer Square. I just want to buy a million books, take in the world and chill out with a good cup of coffee at Elliot Bay.
All I can say is, I love it when you talk geek to me.
My parents were looking at new cars when I was in Seattle. It turns out the accident was not my fault. I might get another Corolla (however, newer) or an Acura EL. I test drove the El today.. I really want the EL.
1 comment:
I hear ya. I had to finish a paper before and after going to Disneyland. It was a tough vaca, but a vaca nonetheless ;D
Post a Comment