Thursday, May 7

I miss the Internet

I really haven't been writing that much lately. I stopped posted last semester because I was so overwhelmed with work. Now it seems that I'm so overwhelmed by my social life that I don't have time to blog. I have been reading a lot more instead of falling asleep to my MacBook. I missed reading a lot. I found an amazing book at Oscars the other day. I think it's about time that I get back to the design world. I need to start settling down and spending more time with the family.



Cool Douglas Coupland exhibit. <3 DC <3 City of Glass.

I've been checking out a lot of smaller galleries lately. I've seen a lot of amazing stuff. I can't wait to go hit up grunt and a couple other ones.

I went to see Objectified the other night. It was amazing. I loved it. However, Gary Hustwit's twittering habits have made me realize that twitter is freakishly stalkerish. I can see the appeal of it but honestly it isn't my thing. However, I was very tempted to create an account today just so i could comment on something.



I really need to charge my digital camera. It's been sitting around for a while. Mobile pics just aren't cutting it these days. However, it did allow me to catch a picture of a guy with some tatties and a nipple right. Toby's knows how to make pub food even more appetizing.

I started to stretch my ears. I'm really entertained by it. I'm very sure that they're not going to get that big. I don't think I could do really big. There is this guy I bump into at school all the time. He has huge ones. I just couldn't do it. Long hair gets annoying imagine long earlobes? I also don't think it would be that visually pleasing on me.

I made a wordpress blog. I think it's time to move. Blogger is too limiting. Maybe this time I'll make my blog pretty?

2 comments:

the janoo said...

How I missed your posts~ BUT now I see you're moving!? Geeze. Well.. link me ;D

Yeah I didn't think Gene Simmons was "my thing", but on a random night of insomnia I watched an episode and fell in love. The show is hilarious and I'm really picky with what I watch so it must be good. hehe..

stretching your lobes? Alas. That is something that is def. not my thing, but galleries def. are. We should hit one up one day. Holler!

yoshi_kun said...

yes I saw what jack gave you for your early birthday =] lol~ i was there XD lol... but yay to museums!!! did you check out the Emily Carr graduate exhibition?!?! its pretty interesting and I think u should go!! haha

so if you have time to make a new blog from wordpress, then you DO have enough time to make your portfolio right? eh eh? =]