143:
COWGIRL HATS, BVLGARI SUNGLASSES, BIGGGGG RINGS, SITTING BY THE WATER AND MAKING SAND PEOPLE.
I haven't been home lately and I haven't been on my laptop in a very long time. I guess I should give a little update? I spent Saturday in Seattle. This weekend was great. Went to the OMP, did some shopping, beached it and hit up Sophies. My Moms birthday was Friday, we ended up at Big Ridge. MV was working. I hadn't seen him in so long. It's really weird how life has changed.
I got my free pair of sunglasses from work. They're really pretty. <3 Bulgari.

^^Metro Womens Washroom. I couldn't help but laugh.

I've been stretching my ears. Everyone told me not to but I love it. I took my lip ring out and put a stud in because the big bosses are coming to work soon. *Sigh I have to try and look normal.
This summer I said I would work on my portfolio and other things but honestly I've just been spending time checking out galleries, rodeos, late nights and early mornings on the beach, watching ufc with the boys and endless talks. However, I know I'll start soon. I've got a lot of new ideas.

Saw Chuck P @ Metro. I gotta be honest he doesn't make my heart beat fast anymore. However, it was dope that he made everyone blow but penguins.
I've been out in the sun quiet a bit but i haven't gotten a single tan line. I'm just so pale. I've been eating sooo much. I love fish sui mai from Night Market =), Tapas at La Bodega, Hapa, etc, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment