Wow I suck at posting. =)
Okay so I blinged out my cellphone. It currently has a hot pink front and black backing. I put bling on the back. It's kinda intense and then I put jingle bells on it again. LOL! I know everyone hates them but it helps me right my phone. JA and I went to Diaso, I couldn't help myself. I love all the random weird ass "stoof". Hit up Hapa (<3) after Diaso. Kuya and I were at night market the other day. MMMmmmm Fish Sui Mai. I'm not sure if I spelt that right but damn you get the idea.
I'll post photos of my phone later.
Anywho.... I'm not working that much this week. YAY! I spent all day cooking or playing video games. I think it's about time that I get off my ass. I'm supposed to change my oil and then get my nails done. Off I go.
Mortal Kombat + Beer + Cuddling = He makes me smile.
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment