Today was a good day. Japadog + Fish Cake Sui Mai = YUM! I love spending time w/ GDON, AS and EW. It's funny to see where life takes you. I mean friendships you made years ago on airplanes w dope chicks.. So rand. Especially chicks that seem to have always been in your life due to so many common friends and similar habits. Life seems to be going by so fast. It feels like school just ended but it has actually been awhile. I got some four Gage black tunnels today.. I miss my silver ones. It just means I have an excuse to go bigger. I promise I'll stop when I hit a zero. I found some dope white tunnels online but I'm kinda torn because there are some cool purple ones.. It's that or forest green.
I can't wait till Wednesday. It's going to be a kill girls night out. Portland, in August, is going to be amazing. All of the upcoming concerts have me excited. I really need to buckle down and work on my paintings more. I also have to finish up some sketches for a project I've been working on. Oh work.. How I love you.. I just wish there were more hours in a day.
I'm still adjusting to my new appearance. I think everyone else is too. It's really nice being able to walk right by people and have them not recognize you. It's nice to have a break from the rest of the world.
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment