skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
“I JUST DON'T WANT TO DIE WITHOUT A FEW SCARS" - CHUCK P
Saturday, September 12
Books
This semester I'm going to be doing a lot of reading. I haven't even finished buying all my books. Bye Bye $500+.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
L. MATSUKO
I love gadgets, body modifications, nail polish and makeup. I'm obsessed with design and I can't stay still for a second. Most of my days are spent studying at SFU or working. I'm blunt, messy and hardworking.
https://twitter.com/lmatsuko
LINKS
Gizmodo
7 hours ago
Bossip.com
9 hours ago
F*** my life
20 hours ago
i love typography, the typography and fonts blog
3 weeks ago
GOOD
10 months ago
NOTCOT.ORG
1 year ago
The Daily What
3 years ago
SeptemberIndustry
4 years ago
Beauty and the Feast
6 years ago
MAMA'S A ROLLING STONE» Fashion Blog, Shopping Guide, Life Tips
8 years ago
Objectified
8 years ago
Helvetica
8 years ago
The Grid System
9 years ago
Urban Outfitters: Blog
10 years ago
Changethethought™
10 years ago
All-Nighterz
13 years ago
Rainy Eyes
14 years ago
stephinika.
16 years ago
Beauty And The Blog
IdN™ RSS®
HIGHSNOBETTE
Highsnobiety.com
design mind | business. technology. design.
What the Hellz?!!
Artsy!Dartsy!
PATRIZZLE X HISSYFITS
The Cool Hunter - Latest Articles
Show 5
Show All
No comments:
Post a Comment