Monday, September 28

I Miss Silence


The secret life of toys (more)

Yosuke sent me the link above. I wanted to squeal but I was in class. =( Oh well.. I squealed later. Sooo cute yet such a man. Haha..

School has been busy. Life has been busier. I miss the silence. I miss listening to my own music and just working on things. When you do team work all day long you start to miss your alone time. However, I do love my teams and our strange moments.


Pekoe is being adventure cat. Every night when I leave she decides to wander the hallways and roll on the carpet. It's a good thing she's afraid of the unknown and will get back into the house quickly.


Bromance and Robbie asleep in the car on the way home from a three way DTC bday. So cute.


I finally got my new buttons. I've been waiting for them for so long. Everyone says they look lopsided in the picture and I know that is how it seems. It is just the angle. When I got them I was soooo scared. They told me they had to make a pocket under my skin. It really didn't sound pleasant. Once it was all said and done.. I must admit it wasn't bad.

Tonight is probably one of my last mellow nights. I really need sleep I'm starting to get sick. Last week I went to a Canucks game with Pancakes. It was so nice to not think about school for a bit. I really needed it. So Thankful.

I'm done with the blonde hair and now have black hair. My Mom was very happy about the black hair.

No comments: