Wednesday, October 21

Another Sleepless Night

I didn't think it would be an all nighter tonight. Well I guess last night. *Sigh.. I wonder how many days I could go without sleeping. My tolerance has gone up since last semester and I have a good routine. I always remember clothes and my toothbrush. I arrange my entire life around my weekly sleepless nights. However, because I have a system now it seems like I could push my body further. I don't think it's a good thing.

I'm so glad that I have a good support system in my life.

I saw the She Wolf video for the firs time. What happened to Shakira? She looks so different. I must say she looks hot but it just doesn't seem like her. Oh well.. We're all allowed to change.

OMG! The fire alarm is going off at school.. They are doing a drill. I'm going crazy.. At least I can watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas to attempt to distract me. I've never watched the entire movie before. I always just watch bits of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

boooo-urns
post more!