Monday, November 23

Allergies

I will never learn when to turn off my mind or body. I think the only thing that is keeping me grounded is waking up in my mans arms every morning. Too bad I'm sleeping at home tonight. *Tear I needed to make an appearance for the parents. It's amazing how little I see them. We had lunch on Saturday. My Aunt and Mom decided to talk about people who are allergic to cum. This started from me talking about people who are allergic to rain. Very appropriate conversations for my little cousins birthday lunch.

I've been reading tons as always.. Lots of existential design and complicated pleasures. =) I can't wait to start gaming again. I can't wait till finals are done. Video games, gym, time with my loved ones, etc.



I was doing my normal reading friends blogs, etc. When I came an image of Bill Kaulitz. He's so pretty, it's weird. I've been too damn entertained by this.

No comments: