Monday, December 28

It's Almost New Years


I haven't blogged in a long time. Life has been busy. Finals + moving + working = Very Busy. The new place is amazing looking. My Obachan is coming in to town because everyone is heading to Portland for the wedding. I'm glad I don't have to go. I really didn't want to spend New Years in Portland. I love the bookstores and galleries in Portland but it's just not where I want to be on New Years. I especially don't want to be away from my babies.

Lots of furniture shopping, unpacking boxes, etc. I'm glad it's almost done. I couldn't be happier. I think I'm starting to feel like me again.

2 comments:

yoshi_kun said...

sounds like you'll be having a fun new years with your obaachan :) I'm still in Japan until the 6th so I'll be spending the new years here with my grandma + dad.

Hows the rest of your winter minus the un-boxing or furniture and all? Had a good boxing day? or did you have to work and miss out on the buying?

the janoo said...

Aww!! You will always be your mommy's baby hehehe! Hope youre having a good holiday! Happy New Year!