Friday, January 29

Freshkon vs GEO

I've been wearing Freshkon Color Fusion contact lenses for the last 4 months or so. I must say, at first I thought they were just like any other colored contact lens. Until people started to notice. I never thought I would want bigger looking eyes but I must say I'm happy with the results.


Left eye no contact, right eye grey Freshkon.

I'm now thinking that I may want to start wearing GEO lenses. I have a girlfriend that wears them and apparently they are a lot cheaper. I'm willing to try them because I find that I can't wear the Freshkon lenses as long as I can wear my old Acuvue lenses.

I'm wondering how reputable GEO contact lenses are due their website and method of distribution. They will ship these contacts to almost anywhere. They don't check to see if they are fitting your eyes. It's more of a cosmetic thing. Are they just something people are selling for a quick buck? Are they going to be bad for my eyes?

No comments: