JUST A SIDE NOTE: WELCOME BACK YOSUKE =)

Maki and I are hanging out at home waiting for Daddy to be home. However, she's starting to fall asleep. She is so long now. She isn't as long as long cat. =)
I haven't really reflected on last year. I've been really busy or just playing video games. Last year I met someone amazing, worked my ass off to get, semester after semester, an amazing GPA and got my beautiful Maki. I worked hard and did well but I think this year will be the year of change. I was really school oriented before. This year I want to keep up my grades and not get so absorbed into it. I just don't know what to make my main concentration. I'm not much for New Years resolutions. I like to make goals all year round. I guess I will see what happens.
I really enjoyed drawing last semester and the amazing people I met. I've made some interesting friends.
Christmas was amazing. Boyfriend spoiled me. Leather Mackage jacket, dope ring, teal Wesc headphones, clothes, scarves, etc. <3 Boyfriend. Brother new me like no tomorrow and got me the Sims expansion pack.
1 comment:
Yay~ i get my own post!! hahaha I slept once I got home and just read the post in class right now.
Didn't get to see you today, perhaps I'll drop by your work? Update photo's or ur big maki!! is he getting lazier now? or still active as usual :)
Post a Comment