Tuesday, February 9

Life's Good

I recently encountered my second problem with my Blackberry Bold 9000. The first problem was that the scroll ball went screwy. However, I was covered by warranty and received a new one from Rogers. My second problem was the white screen of death. I got out of the shower to find my Blackberry sitting on the counter with the white screen of death. (No I did not shower with my phone.) Luckily enough, I just had to reinstall the software. Unfortunately I was out all day and had to wait to fix it. Damn Rogers store couldn't figure it out for me when I was at work. *Sigh. I'm surprised they don't know more about their product. Overall I'm still happy with my Bold. The new Bold 9700 is just too small for my liking.


Today I got my hands on a LG Xenon. Video calling here I come? It has a lot of similarities to the Samsung Omnia that I played with for a couple days. However, I'm still not a fan of touch screen phones. Maybe one day I will convert. However, for not I haven't seen anything worth switching over.

No comments: