Wednesday, March 10

Late Night / Early Morning HW


My brat didn't want to look at the camera. She has decided to attempt to destroy everything while I'm doing hw. BAH!H!!!!>..*(#*&#^$. She is now locked in the bedroom with her Daddy. She has knocked over a lamp, pushed her water over at least 3 times and tried to eat my power cord. That is just the short list of things she has done in the last half hour. *Sigh.

Scored some floating shelves today. =) Pretty happy about them. My Father's friend bought them, realized he had no need for them and then lost the receipt. Long story short 2 floating shelves for $20. I got a lot of pictures developed for the place. There all looking really cute up. I think I need more frames. Even had time to see my parents earlier. I was borrowing there scanner and lucked out. I love my Mommy.

I love myself. I love life. I love him.

No comments: