I must say I love Tokidoki but I'm not sure about the makeup they have at Sephora. I really need to go in and try it out. When it comes to make up I'm all about how long it lasts and the colors. I love that all the makeup relates to characters of his. The only thing I think I would purchase is one of the makeup bags. However you never know.
I'm so excited for the long weekend.
1 comment:
omg I've been meaning to talk to someone about this!! I saw this on the sephora website and yeah I'm not very sure about it. If you try them out lemme know how it goes.. The colors seem to have too much shimmer (which im not big on) but the packaging looks amazing. I think the bright colors and Tokidoki characters are what catch the eye.
Post a Comment