This has probably been one of the weirdest weeks. Emotionally I have been so static. At times I was unbelievably angry and then I was just numb. I used to get angry so quickly. It is kinda odd. I've learnt to control my emotions for the most part. I don't really have childish drama in my life. I've become so low profile lately.
I think my boyfriend is rubbing off on me. I don't know how he is always calm. It's weird not yelling or freaking out. I used to be very over emotional. I think I'm starting to grow up. I was so calm dealing with everything that has happened.
School drama is odd. A teammate screwed up a project. I didn't realize what he had done until after the project was submitted. I can't believe someone would do what he did. I don't understand why he would do what he did. I'm really confused. Now I'm trying to decide if I will continue to work with this person that hurt my reputation. That placed me in a situation that I thought I would never be in. My first instinct is no... But I hate being mean.
I mean yes I am a b*tch. Yes, normally I wouldn't have to think about this... Am I getting soft?
I also received a very random message from a very random person. Life is odd.
I've been thinking about relationships lately. I don't know what a healthy relationship is but I think this is the healthiest one I have ever been in.
I have a lot on my mind.. if you didn't notice.
7 hours ago
1 comment:
Hey so speaking of weird and a bit random.. I was at Qoola the other day at metro and guess who works there.. Martin! He was asking about you. Well.. he was asking if i still kept contact with people from highschool including you. I didn't tell him you worked at the mall or that I did, but yeah. Just thought I'd let you know (or warn you) LOL!
Yay for healthy relationships!
Post a Comment