Tuesday, May 11

I found my new purse


It isn't a laptop bag but it is a really cute purse. John bought me a Marc by Marc Jacob bag for my birthday. Soooo Cute =). I've been looking for Marc Jacob bag for a while. I love them. They are very simple but so nice. I must say Japadog, kisses and a purse, this was a very successful birthday. Plus dinner with my family as always.

Twenty-two years old.. Who would have thought I would be girlie? BTW. I totally spent a solid 5 hours of my birthday playing Sims 3. Oh, how you consume my non-school life.

I can't wait till dinner at Joe Fortes on the weekend. Bromance and I are doing a joint dinner since his birthday is on the 14th. This month is going to be so busy. It's my Mommy's birthday at the end of the month.


Anywho I was checking out mamasarollingstone.com when I stumbled across some nail polish. I love the colors for American Apparel's Summer 2010 Nail Polish line. However, I have never tried there nail polish. I'm worried it will chip a lot. I guess I will have to test it out. It is weird how many clothing stores sell nail polish. Anywho, I need my morning coffee.

1 comment:

yoshi_kun said...

finally got the bag you want eh? very nice! I finally got the pre-order of my toy I've been waiting for :)... your birthday is a very special day indeed!! hope you enjoyed your night ^^