Tuesday, December 9

Think Positive

Exams will not make me sad. Considering the time of year... I'm actually pretty damn happy. So screw you school! I win this time.



1. I have one week until I'm free. =) That means family time.
2. deleted
3. I'm so close to completing my working out goal weight. I just need to tone up a bit. =) I started running a bit ago and cut out some of the horrible things in my diet AKA ridiculous amounts of Mickey Dees and mall food. I stopped running for exams but I'm excited to get back to it.
4. My daddy gave our family our xmas present early. PS3, 46" Sony TV Booyah! Now I just need to buy a crap load of games so that the girls and I can have a ladies night.
5. Christmas is almost here.
6. I'm going to have time to read the things I want to read as soon as winter break starts. Oh, and as long as I don't get distracted by gaming.
7. My night owl life and I have adjusted very well.
8. My brother is coolio. I don't really know how else to describe it.
9. My dad almost chopped off his finger. However, he didn't so that's good.
10. My mom is going to love her xmas present.