Saturday, April 25

Biltmore



Life has been really random lately. Last night I ended up at the Biltmore after work. I was planning on going home to clean and do some work. =( I've been saying that for the last couple days but I either get distracted by video games when I get home or I get dragged out. I need sleep again but not as badly as before.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so, i left your car thinking about all the boxes we've yet to unpack....

....i walk into my house full of packed up boxes....

....and there was a song playing that said "You spent the evening unpacking books from boxes"....

boxes everywhere man. i think im still drunk.

the janoo said...

hehehe.. isn't it such a pretty thing? *sigh* Just another something I need to save for..

ps. HEY I know that song! "You spent the evening unpacking books from boxes..." teehee~