Sunday, April 19

Freedom


I can't wait to watch this.

Operation put music in Laura's car is a go. I finally figured out where some of my CDs are. However, I lost one of my favourite ones. I need to burn the Cardigans and random crap. However, I don't download anymore and don't have any music on my laptop. Yes, I'm odd but if I have music on my laptop I goof off.

My car is working again. Yay! Driving <3 I have horrible car luck.

Oh and G you rock. I miss our blog sharing days. Actually, I miss our chilling days. I'm very happy that we've been hanging out lately. You're a lot more fun when you're not on drugs.

2 comments:

the janoo said...

It def is refreshing. There is always that risk of having someone see, but thats the thing about writing really.. sometimes you just need to let everything out. I worry about it too, but I just keep them around me at all times. That and I don't write names or specifics. Just write to let whatever I'm feeling out.

Yeah Tuesday is my last final :D Hmm.. I won't be totally free. I'm doing summer semester (distance), but that's not so bad. Other than that.. umm.. working and travel. Gotta get out of Surrey... ;P

Unknown said...

is that your subtle way of telling me to start a blog? :D

I'll probably do that after I'm done exams and settled into my new place. Once I clear my mind, summer will be good (possibly epic)... are you as stoked as I am?