Tuesday, April 14

Odd Days

I've decided to record the first conversation I have every morning.

// It was first thing in the morning and I hadn't put my glasses on. I noticed my internet stop and I heard the microwave going in the kitchen. I walked outside my door to go take a shower and found my brother. I squint at him because I have no glasses on and said,

ME: "You killed my internet? Damn microwave"
BUBBIE: "LOL, What were you watching today?"
ME: "Nothing, I was blogging."

I haven't really written anything in a very long time. Today I woke up, 30 minutes or so, before my alarm. I found this odd because I got home at 5AM and my alarm was set for 11AM.

I still haven't put music on my laptop. I think it's killing my soul. I'm going to burn a couple CD's for my car though. I'm thinking 1 calm CD (Citizen Cope, Musiq Soulchild, Blackstreet, Janet Jackson, the Police) and one random Laura is hype CD (Eazy-E, Kurrupt, NWA, Santogold, MIA, Weezer, Deep Purple etc). I'm really feeling the Citizen Cope again. Damn Steve.

Last night I discovered my car is still doing the same thing as before. I was angry. I had less problems with my old ass 2000 car. The only thing that ever went wrong on it was the brakes. My '06 just seems to be causing trouble.


An old pic but a good one. It shows my lame skills at taking photos.

Kuya tried to pick up a hooker from my car a while back. We were driving to bubble tea and I was stopped at a red light and he decided it was a good idea to wave at a hooker. I was not very happy because it was a red light. However, it was pretty funny afterwards. It was Kuya's birthday on Saturday. =) We ended up getting him some birthday cake after it all was said and done. I must say it ended off on a high note. I really don't know what I would do without that guy.


It was also Vroom's bday somewhat recently.


I was bored at work one day. I'm still waiting for my picture back.

I've been doing a lot of one on one time with people. I must say this is where I thrive. I've never been good at big group situations. However, there have been some good group moments too lately.


Cooking random stuff and homemade Sushi at Sahardy Hars. Stiffy made desert OMG! YUMM!


Flower folly, what? If only there were 18 fingers. =)


Knoll. I had to put this one up because I miss Seattle

I've been catching up with lots of new and old friends. It's interesting to see how I always pick similar personalities. However, they bring new things to the table.

Fan Sam made me a bracelet. It was really thought full. I'm using it as a keychain. My keys have a lot of stuff on it lately. I keep accumulating new stuff. I love stuff but I may be getting rid of a lot of the unimportant stuff.

I've been thinking a lot lately about me as a person. I've also been watching the world around me a lot closer. The wheels are turning and I wish I had more time to type about it but I have to go shower and head off to the bank and then work. I think I'm going to start carrying my camera around again.

1 comment:

the janoo said...

Thank you my dearrr~ Better late than never! hehe.. I missed your writings. I too am not good with big groups. Why do you think I didn't keep contact with anyone after high school ;P

Semester over?