Thursday, April 16

Circles and Fractals - What a day?


I can only describe it as thinking

I've been making a lot of realizations lately. One is that I've realized that circles speak to me. I think I need to make a blog where no one knows it's me. That way I can write unedited. I have too many stalkers to write unedited. It's that or I need a journal.

I'm following the white rabbit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JAY-Z - Moment of Clarity

"See in my inner circle all we do is ball
Til we all got triangles on our wall"

"listen close you hear what i'm about, Nigga feel my truths"

the janoo said...

about the other blog, do it. it's liberating. I mean my blog here i write unedited, but my other one where no one knows me helps a lot more. Keep a journal too. i have like.. 3. haha.. wow.. just realized my life is full of journals and writing.