I know summer isn't over but with school registration it has come to my attention that I don't have too much time left. I have only completed 3 of my 5 goals. I really need to start working harder on them. However, I seem to get caught up with this new life that has appeared on my door step. I love my coffees in the morning and long lunch breaks.
It seems that everyone is coming or going right now. I have a lot of friends coming home to visit and just as many leaving for vacations or extended vacations. It has been interesting with all the going away dinners and bar nights. It has been even more interesting with all of the people randomly stopping in to visit. I can't wait till the end of the week because 3 of my favorite people will be in town. =)
I just can't wait till August.
I turned 21 in May and managed to stay away from the clubs and drinking. Everyone says I'm too young to be done with the partying life... if they knew what my life was once like they would realize it's all for a good reason. With my 21st birthday also came an amazing gift. My father recently gave me my grandmothers ring. My grandpa worked hard to save up for it and now it's mine.
My grandparents mean and meant the world to me. I still remember the words they spoke to me and the lessons they taught me like it was yesterday. I really miss them.
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment