Monday, July 6

You're the cigarette and I'm the smoker

It seems that recently I keep saying, "I forgot what it felt like to _______." I'm finally starting to live again and get back to the things I used to do on a regular. I missed it. I guess it's time that I stop complaining about the things I don't like in my life and finally start making changes. I've always been able to get what I want... I just need to be able to recognize what it is.

There are too many exciting things coming up. =) I can't wait. However, it seems like all my upcoming events are with the boys. Maybe, I need to schedule some girl time.

My eyewear addiction is still growing. <3 New Eyeglasses. White and Clear?? Oh hells yes. I've been rocking my Bulgari shades all summer. I love'em. They got the essence right.

1 comment:

the janoo said...

GAH! I need new glasses! :(