What Mr. Shinto and I did in the library. It was more so Mr. Shinto.. However, it's my phone. I walked in on him drawing the image that is on my phone. He wanted to place it on my laptop before I got back from my search for coffee.

Buddha?

Random last minute project

Brainstorming openings based on the book the Art of Innovation for 338. <3 My Group. PEW PEW!
I've been looking at the Dunne & Raby site a lot and reading a lot of very random things. I think some of the most interesting things I have been reading up on would have be to postmortem taboos, the new blackberrys that are soon to come out and goldfish, as always. Last week I learnt that Carlotta de Bevilacqua = <3.
I should really sleep now. I just got home from a late night kinko run. Thnks for coming along / driving JA.
1 comment:
what's that brainstorming stuff all about? it looks interesting... you need to educate me on what you're up to dude, i miss talking to you :(
glad to see that you're back to keeping happy & busy though.
Post a Comment