This is going to be one of those nights with very little sleep. My wrist hurts from drawing and writing. Monday was long. I actually saw my parents for once. It was odd but good. We had dinner. I haven't eaten a single meal with my parents in months. As I attempt to think of it the last time I can remember eating with them was for my mothers birthday in May.
I'm pretty tired right now but I needed to do something that is not school before I sleep. I have been working on school stuff since Monday 10:30AM. I ate breakfast and lunch in front of my laptop. Had dinner at home which was weird. However, I was still answering phone calls about school while eating. It seems like I'm never home from school before Midnight. I don't know what happened to the person I was in the summer. I think she's gone.
I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be an all nighter.
7 hours ago
1 comment:
I love the fractal angels with all the demons in between... Even when we don't talk much, you always manage to find a way inside my head. How do you do it?!
So school's taking up all your time and it's making me jealous :P You should update me more often, i miss you and I wanna know what's going on, even if it's just projects and reading.
Post a Comment