Thursday, February 18

Favourite Products


I am completely obsessed with Nars. It is my guilty addiction. I love there blush, liquid foundation, Laguna bronzer and Orgasm lipgloss. I have a girlfriend who is in love with there brushes but it's too rich for my blood.

I recently purchased their primer. I used to be a Smashbox girl, when it came to primer, but I'm currently addicted to the Nars primer. It may be because I also use a lot of Nars products for my face so it works well together. I love the way it feels on my skin.

A lot of people ask me what eyeliner I use because I wear a lot of it. Tarte is one of my favourites. I have always had issues with eyeliner due to the way my crease forms. Tarte was my answer. I love the brush on it and I love how long it lasts.

One of my least favourite liquid eyeliners was from Make Up Forever. It was $22 in the trash. It just didn't work. I hated the brush and consistency of the actual product. A product that I'm excited about trying is the Smashbox eyeliner. I also sampled a Nars one and it took forever to take off my hand. There might be potential.


I know everyone loves the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. However, I love Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It does the job and I know when it is running out. With the Urban Decay I found I would have days where I would have to go without it because I had no clue I was at the bottom on the bottle.

I can't wait till my day off tomorrow. 9:30AM Hand in time for my midterm tomorrow, plus work all day. I'm going to need a day off.

1 comment:

the janoo said...

hehe coool! I wanna do a review too, but I don't know for what.. I might just stick with my beauty product reviews like Lush! Hmm.. Good point about the UDPP vs. Shadow Insurance. I'm thinking of getting a eye primer too I just don't know which to get..