
I was looking at the daily what today and I found this. OMG CUTE! I haven't written on here in a while because I've been out of classes for the Olympics. I have been really busy.
I love life, I love my friends, I love myself and I love him.
I also found some interesting make up tutorials. One of my favourites is Michelle Phan. She uses lots of fake lashes, wigs and circle contacts. Her Lady Gaga makeup scared my boyfriend. Another site I've been using a lot for make up stuff is fashionface.tv. They have a lot of basics that people need to know. They also compare products.
3 comments:
oh michelle p. I watch her vids too. Love her vids. Hate her voice and that look she makes to look cute.
No kidding! I don't even wear much makeup too! They're so helpful and very entertaining. <3 Check out temptalia if you already haven't. Lots of good makeup reviews and product swatches. hehe sharing!
i love michelle phans videos. yay youtube for teaching me how to wear makeup. =)
Post a Comment