Wednesday, March 24

I Want A New Phone

Maki managed to break the sym button on my phone. I want to get a new phone but I don't know what to get. I have been looking but nothing is sticking out. I've always wanted a Docomo but they never work very well here. I love blackberry phones but I want something that has a crazy camera. I'm still not sure if I can get away from how well a blackberry is organized. Any suggestions to what I should get?

1 comment:

Trina Alvarez said...

my friend got the android, and so far no complaints about that. but i haven't really played around with it. i don't know if i could ever let go of BBM <3

apparently, rumors are that Blackberry is gonna come out with Blackberry Dakota. touch screen plus textile qwerty keyboard. best of both worlds perhaps? if you can find a phone, let me know. i'm due.