
He makes me smile.
I have an urge to go shopping. I feel like I need to spend money. This is a bad thing. I have a couple things I want / need. I really shouldn't be shopping. However, retail therapy will have to wait. I need to work on my writing portfolio, some 3D models and re-organize my closet.
My H&M bag that I bought the other day broke. However, I must say H&M has very good service. I went to the one in Coquitlam and showed them my bag and they pretty much just handed me a new bag. They didn't even ask for a proof of purchase to see when I bought it.
Last night I was watching the UFC fight when one of the boys told me my other friend was on The Dirty. So this morning I decided to check it out. Turns out half of my old high school is on it and a ton of other ppl I have met over the years.
4 comments:
thedirty eh? hmm..
OH I saw Varun! But he was just in the picture of some girl right?? I didn't see Karla or Cava but I wouldn't be surprised..
Holy shi... nvm found them! LOL!!
such a cute pic =) and haha awhile ago a friend msged me saying someone we knew was on there too...after some browsing i've found about 4 people i know. its entertaining. hehe
Post a Comment