I'm sick again. I'm on one of those weird paths in life; also known as, I'm feeling lost. I've noticed that most of my daily habits have shattered. I'm finding new routines. I'm really not one for change. I think this is why I'm so lost.
I've also realized that I never really listen to music anymore. If I do listen to music it's just random main stream crap from the radio. Which I really don't usually enjoy. Even if I watch a music video it's more so to see the video. I haven't listened to a song that I really enjoy in a long time. I think I've fallen out of love with music.
7 hours ago
1 comment:
Ah yes.. it took me a few tries to get the perfect fit that didn't make me look like I was wearing socks hehe! Lemme know if you find a food site that sells for a good price.
Post a Comment